- This event has passed.
DIGI-B-CUBE INFOPOLE ON Tour
04/06/2020 11:30 – 13:30
On the 4th of June from 9:30 am to 11:30 am, our partner INFOPOLE is welcoming you for a webinar on e-health at the Centre Neuros Psychiatrique of St Martin. Two challenges have been identified by the Neuro Psychatrique Centre:
- Early diagnosis of psychosis: It is very difficult in psychiatry to diagnose psychoses at their early stages. However, the sooner we do it, the easier it will be to treat them. If AI could help, for example through patient history, to detect symptoms earlier, that would be a real step forward. This could be done by developing analysis criteria that can best support the diagnosis. Note: The ethical question must be taken into account in the search for solutions.
- Remote group therapies: During the speaking group / group therapy, generally 3 parties are present: the patient, his family / relatives and caregivers. It would be interesting to develop tools allowing to do it remotely, aiming to improve the current techniques which do not allow to have an optimal vision of what is happening in the group.
This meeting is a bit special, because it is part of an open call for funding that was launched by the European DIGI-B-CUBE project on 22nd April 2020. The main purpose of the discussions is to identify projects to be submitted by July 29 at the latest. (Possible funding of 60,000 euros – partnership of 3 SMEs in the health and IT sectors). In this context, a focus will be placed on the following technologies: data protection, interoperability, interconnectivity and inter-compatibility, integration of heterogenous data from different sources, machine learning / AI, automated image analysis, app development / user interface, lab automation, traceability, scan, developing of new imaging technology, reporting / records of documentation, photonics.
Following the concept of « Infopole On Tour », this meeting consists of 3 parts:
- Presentation of the challenges identified by the Neuro Psychiatric Centre Saint-Martin
- Exchange around digital solutions and pitch presentations of INFOPOLE members.
- Presentation of the DIGI-B-CUBE call for projects and funding opportunities.
Participation is enabled by invitation only. If not invited or not a member, contact us by email to let us know your interest: email@example.com