- This event has passed.
DIGI-B-CUBE Sectoral Workshop: Digital Health Innovations Disrupting Medical Diagnostics and Precision Medicine
November 12 10:30 – November 13 15:30
This workshop aims at connecting, educating and influencing health IT leaders across academia, industry, clusters and policymakers. The first day of the workshop comprises of presentations from academia and industry followed by discussion on digital innovation challenges & barriers across the value chains. During the afternoon session, the participants can take part through the Digital Transformation Services journey facilitated by ‘DigitalNorway’. The second day of the workshop is focused on networking and matchmaking of the organisations targeting the Horizon 2020 funding, especially the cluster facilitated projects.
Small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can apply for ‘Travel Vouchers’ offered by DIGI-B-CUBE project to cover the conference fee and travel expenses.
What is the DIGI-B-CUBE project?
- Aim: Digitally transforming the medical diagnostics value chain by adapting innovations such as artificial intelligence from the IT sector.
- Target groups: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and other organizations from the health & IT sector.
- Methods: workshops, matchmaking, joint innovation projects, coaching.
- €2.7M equity-free funding of up to €60,000 per SME through lump sum vouchers to help SMEs turn their ideas into viable solutions (i.e. new products, services, processes).
- Project Website: https://digibcube.eu/
Who should join us at EHiN 2019?
- You are an eHealth researcher or innovator, biopharma/health/biotech/IT SME and recognize the need to stay ahead in this new wave of digital innovation.
- You are a decision-maker from the public or private sector and want to cut through the hype, assess the potential and state of maturity of digital innovations towards precision medicine and determine how to position your eHealth ecosystem.
- You want to assess the rationale for exploring the potential of digital innovations such as Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things across health and medicine.